Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Friendly Holiday 2011


Here it is in all it's glory. Please Click on the bands to hear more great music.

1. Intro by Davin

2. I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm by S.L.F.M.

3. White Christmas by Michael Gross and The Statuettes

4. Jolly Old Saint Nicholas by Purple Mums

5. Light The Candle Spin The Dreidel by Secret Abilities

6. A Winters Carol by Eriksonn & Todd

7. What Are You Doing New Years Eve? by The Dawn and Dew

8. It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas by Dennis Driscoll

9. December Story by B.C. Sterrett

10. The Peace Carol by Jesse & Charley Tucker

11. Burning Latke by The Radioactive Chicken Heads

12. Santa Lost His Sleigh by Butt-Out

13. It's My Mother and my Father and My Sister and the Dog by Barry Louis Polisar

14. Six White Boomers by Danger Button

15. Go Tell it on the Mountain by Loralee Jessen Nicolay

16. Frozen Embers by Morrow Hill

17. Christmas Time by Drunk and Horny



No comments:

Post a Comment