Friday, February 5, 2010

Outsiders

Last night i went CD shopping for the first time in quite a while. I won't pay more than 10$ for a CD so i browsed through the used section and came out with a few gems. I'm always on the look out for "Little Wings" albums which are very hard to come by, especially in the used section. But just my luck some guy traded in a ton of really great CDs while i was there, amongst them were a handful of Little Wings! HURRAY! (more on Little Wings later) But for this blog entry iwanted to touch on the other album i found. The fantastically awful album "The Shaggs Philosophy of the World"

i've always had a hard time listing to any The Shaggs music. but i figure it's sooo bad that i must have it in my collection. So here is a song from the album for all of you to enjoy.

My Pal Foot Foot by The Shaggs

No comments:

Post a Comment